1 an attendant employed at a beach or pool to protect swimmers from accidents [syn: lifeguard]
- Someone or something that saves lives.
- Finnish: hengenpelastaja
Life saver may refer to:
- A person who participates in lifesaving or lifeguarding activities
- A personal flotation device used in water rescue or lifeguarding.
- The Cronulla District Lifesaver Rescue Service
- The Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service
- Lifesavers - The Royal Life Saving Society UK
- Life Savers, a brand of candy
- Life Savers (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Lifesavers Underground (LSU), The Christian rock band
- Life Saver bottle used to turn dirty water into clean water
- In motorcycling, a final look to the side before beginning a manoeuvre.
Audubon Society, National Wildlife Service, Sierra Club, air warden, air-sea rescue, attendant, caretaker, castellan, coast guard, conservationist, conservator, curator, custodian, deliverer, forest ranger, game warden, gamekeeper, governor, guardian, guardian angel, janitor, keeper, lifeboat, lifeguard, next friend, preservationist, preserver, prochein ami, ranger, rescuer, safekeeper, saver, savior, shepherd, steward, taxidermist, warden, warder